Senior Fellows co-host Meet & Greets, Courageous Conversations and Field Trips for the network. See what’s coming up on ALF’s Events Calendar.
Senior Fellows are invited to attend our annual Taking Stock Retreat and sign up for ALF Refresh – a six month ALF experience. Learn more.
Custom Facilitation and Training
American Leadership Forum Silicon Valley provides customized facilitation services and training programs for teams, organizations and networks. Based in core ALF curriculum, American Leadership Forum can help groups explore processes of networked leadership that can strengthen their capacity to address specified issues within their organization or community. Interested? Hire ALF.
We believe ALF’s “network or networks” can transform the most challenging issues currently facing our community. To that end, we have four ways that Fellows and Senior Fellows can engage in the work of community transformation. Learn more.
How can ALF help you? contact us.
- I want to continue my personal growth and development as a leader, click here.
- I want to learn more about critical issues facing my community, click here.
- I want to learn more about the work of the Education and Urban Innovation Networks, click here.
- I want to participate in board or committee service, click here
- I would like to engage ALF to facilitate a meeting with my team or community group, click here.
- I would like to host a social gathering for the ALF Network, click here.
- My class would like support in hosting a dialogue, click here.
- I would like to connect with other ALF’ers about a specific issue, click here.